Tender Opportunity: Call-Off Contract for Electrical and Instrumentation Facilities Maintenance at Ovade-Ogharefe Flow Station and Amukpe Lact Station at Pan Ocean Oil Corporation
Pan Ocean Oil Corporation
Operator of the NNPC/PAN Ocean Joint Venture
Tender Opportunity: Call-Off Contract for Electrical and Instrumentation Facilities Maintenance at Ovade-Ogharefe Flow Station and Amukpe Lact Station.
Pan Ocean Oil Corporation Nigeria, Operator of NNPC/Pan Ocean Joint Venture in OML- 98, located onshore in Edo and Delta States, requires the services of a competent and qualified contractor with suitable equipment and relevant experience for the provision of Filtration Services.
- Scope of Work
- Replacement and installation of circuit breakers and control panel for gas generators at Ogharefe Flowstation.
- Routine electrical servicing and repairs of diesel and gas generators and motorised control unit.
- Replacement of various security lighting and fittings within Ogharefe flowstation.
- Servicing of air-conditioners at Ogharefe flowstation.
- Repair and replacement of 25HP, 7.5HP, 5.5HP, 1.5HP and 1HP submersible pumps for water boreholes at Ogharefe Flow station.
- Replacement of various sizes of armoured power distribution cables.
- Installation of electric driven pumps and motors.
- Provision and installation of Low Voltage (LV) and High Voltage (HV) switchgears and power distribution systems.
- Check, service, repair or replace pressure indicators / controls on process vessels at Flow Station.
- Procure and install temperature gauge (thermocouple), sand probe, pilots, control valves instrumentation.
- Provide and install PD meter spares.
- Cathodic protection system maintenance
- Mandatory Requirements
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested suppliers are required to be prequalified in any of the following Product Categories A-D in these categories NJQS database: 3.05.01 Steel/Piping/Mechanical Services; 3.05.02 Electrical/Instrument Services; 3.05.11 Ventilation/Heating/Sanitary Services; Generator Services; 3.05.20 Maintenance and Modification of Pumps and Rotating Equipment; 3.07.05 Instrument Testing/Calibration categories in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories by the advert close date shall receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT) for this service.
- To determine if you are prequalified and view the product/service category you are listed for: visit www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log-in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in this product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30 Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download an application form, make necessary payments, and contact the NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Nigerian Content Development Strategy
In consonance with Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, Pan Ocean Corporation Nigeria is committed to providing opportunities for indigenous Nigerian capacity development and utilization. In pursuant of the aforementioned, the prospective bidders must therefore, comply with the following criteria.
- Demonstrate that the entity is a wholly owned Nigerian company, or in genuine partnership, with foreign companies, and that the company is not a commissioned agent.
- Provide a verifiable local involvement plan through employment and sub-contracting plan for Nigerians.
- Provide details on location of Project Management Team and Procurement Centre in Nigeria.
- Provide information on training of Nigerian employee and company plan for technology transfer.
- Submit an organizational structure to substantiate the information and address of location.
- Provide information of in-country facilities.
- Explain further innovative proposals that would enhance and sustain Nigerian Content on this project.
- Provide what other information, innovation or plans you have that will increase Nigerian content development in the contract.
- The successful contractor will be adjudged on its commitment to comply with the Nigerian Local Content requirements within optimal and practical use of Nigerian resources on the project.
- Demonstrate evidence of having obtained Nigerian Content Equipment Certification (NCEC) from NCDMB for all the equipments to be deployed in the execution of the contract.
- Close Date
Only Tenderers who are registered in the relevant NJQS product/category 3.05.01 Steel/Piping/Mechanical Services; 3.05.02 Electrical/Instrument Services; 3.05.11 Ventilation/Heating/Sanitary Services; Generator Services; 3.05.20 Maintenance and Modification of Pumps and Rotating Equipment; 3.07.05 Instrument Testing/Calibration (categories A-D) as at September 10th 2014, being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
5. Additional Information
A. Interested contractors must be prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS.
B. Full tendering procedure will be provided only to contractors that have been successfully pre qualified in NJQS.
C. This advertisement shall neither be construed as an Invitation to Tender (ITT) nor a commitment on the part of Pan Ocean to award a contract to any supplier and/or associated companies, sub contractors or agents.
D. This advertisement shall not entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Pan Ocean and/or its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
E. All costs incurred in registering and prequalifying for this and other product/service categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by suppliers.
F. Suppliers that are prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone number) of their company and authorized/responsible personnel is up-to-date in their company profile in the NJQS database.
G. Pan Ocean shall communicate only with the authorized/responsible personnel of prequalified companies and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.
Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipexng.com for this Advert and other information