Invitation to Bid for State Employment and Expenditure for Results (SEEFOR) Project at Ministry of Finance, Delta State
Invitation for Bids
State Employment and Expenditure for Results (SEEFOR) Project
Ministry of Finance, Delta State
Power Back up Systems
Credit No. 5022 UNI
- This invitation for bids follows the general procurement notice for this project that appeared in Guardian Newspaper of May 9, 2012.
- The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of State Employment And Expenditure For Results (SEEFOR) Project, Delta State is participating in the project and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the contract for State Integrated Financial Management Information Systems ( SIFMIS) Project PTSFR/PROC/153/GDS/NCB001/2014.
- The Delta SEEFOR Project now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement of Power Backup Systems for Systems for 40 MDAs, Data Centre &\ disaster Recovery Site.
- Bidding will be conducted through the national competitive bidding procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Delta SEEFOR Project Office and collect the bidding documents at the address given below from 8am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only. The method of payment will be by hank draft in Favour of Delta SEEFOR Project
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 12noon on November 3rd, 2014. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security as specified in the bid document. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 12:30pm on November 3rd, 2014.
Delta SEEFOR Project Office.
Attn: Project Coordinator, Benson Ojoko
10 Maryam Babangida Way,
Asaba, Delta State, Nigeria