Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Procurements for Tetfund 2012 Library Intervention Project at Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin
Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin (Office of the Registrar)
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Procurements for Tetfund 2012 Library Intervention Project
The Tetfund has given Approval-in-Principle to the Polytechnic for the year 2012 Library Development Projects.
Competent and interested suppliers are hereby invited to submit pre-qualification documents for any of the listed Procurements upon payment of appropriate Fees.
2.0 Scope of Works:
1. Procurement of various Textbooks and Journals – LOT A
2. Procurement of computers and accessories – LOT B.
3. Library Equipment and Materials – LOT C.
3.0 Tender Fees:
LOT A: N100, 000:00
LOT B: N50, 000:00
LOT C: N50, 000.00
4.0 Pre-Qualification Requirements
To be qualified for Tender, the following documents should be submitted.
- Company name, Address and Location should be clearly stated,
- Certificate of Company’s incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of registration with the Polytechnic for the year 2012/2013.
- Evidence of registration as Supplier (Certification of Incorporation with relevant Government Ministries)
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years.
- Evidence of Company’s Financial Standing and Banking support
- Evidence of execution and completion of similar job in the last three years.
- Evidence of Certificate/Examination from PENCOM in accordance with the Pension Reform Act, 2004 including evidence of remittance of employees’ pension contribution/deductions.
- Evidence of compliance with section 6 (1, 3) of industrial Training FUND Acts 2011 as they relate to training contribution of liable Organization.
- Payment of Pre-qualification Fee for 2013
- VAT Registration and Evidence of past VAT remittance
- Company’s audited account for three years.
5.0 General Information:
All enquiries regarding the advertisement should be directed to the Polytechnic librarian, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin between 10.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
6.0 Submission of Documents:
All submissions for each LOT should be in duplicate copies in a Wax Sealed Envelope and identified with the project reference and lot number at the top left hand corner marked “PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR TENDER” and deliver by hand or courier service to the address stated below not later than 6th December, 2013. All submissions, in sealed envelope should be delivered to the address below not later than 12 noon.
THE REGISTER AND SECRETARY TO COUNCIL, KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC, P.M.B 1375, ILORIN
- Failure of a contractor or bidder to follow the order of any of the instructions above or to provide any of the listed documents may automatically result to disqualification.
- The participation in the bid does not guarantee any company the right to be selected or given any job.
- That by the submission of tender documents the polytechnic is neither committed nor obliged to award any contract to any contractor /supplier or agency.
- That this advertisement for invitation to collect bid documents and tender shall not be misconstrued as a commitment on the part of the polytechnic nor shall entitle any contractor/firm to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek indemnity from the polytechnic.
- The polytechnic reserves the right to reject any or all bid documents and/or to terminate the selection process without any liability to the polytechnic.
- Any bid submitted after the closing date shall not be considered.