Government of Enugu State of Nigeria
Ministry of Works and Infrastructure (M.O.W. & I)
Invitation for Pre-Qualification
The Enugu State Government is committed to providing adequate physical and socio-economic infrastructure for sustainable and equitable development in the state. In line with this policy, the State Government is constructing new secretariat complex and Governor’s office (New Lion Building), to ensure adequate comfortable office accommodation for public servants. The Government is desirous also to furnish the public offices for enhanced productivity in the service.
Pursuant to this goal, the State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure, on behalf of the State Government, hereby invites interested and reputable contractors willing to bid for the supply and installation of furniture in the public offices in the state, including the new Secretariat Complex and the Governor’s office (Lion Building) for pre-qualification.
(A) General Company Profile:
- Full details of company profile accompanied with details of ownership.
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3),years (2010, 2011 & 2012.
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittance.
- Evidence of current registration with Enugu State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure in the appropriate category and type of work.
(B) Technical Capacity:
- Organizational Structure showing personnel with good knowledge-base in procurement and installation of furniture
- Name, Curriculum Vitae, Academic Certificates and Professional Certificates of the principal officers of the company.
- Evidence of relevant and verifiable similar job experience. Interested companies are required to attach evidence of signed completion certificate from clients to support claim.
- Implementation tools.
(C) Financial Capacity:
- Company’s current audited financial reports for the last three (3) years stamped and signed by a registered Chartered Accountant Firm
- Bank reference from a reputable bank
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable processing fee of N50,000.00 (Fifty thousand naira) only.
All submissions of the pre-qualification requirements should be in two sealed envelopes, clearly marked on the top left corner; “invitation for pre-qualification for supply and installation of furniture”, addressed to Permanent Secretary, Enugu State Ministry of Works & Infrastructure and submitted to the Director (PRS) of the same Ministry, at a date not later than 28th November 2013.
Min. of Works & Infrastructure, Enugu