Tender Opportunity Provision of Risk Services at Port Harcourt Base, OB/OB Gas Plant, Kwale Gas Plant, Brass Terminal, Rigs and Offshore
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited
Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/PHILLIPS Oil Joint Venture
Tender Opportunity Provision of Risk Services At Port Harcourt Base, OB/OB Gas Plant, Kwale Gas Plant, Brass Terminal, Rigs and Offshore
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Ltd, operator of NNPC/NAOC/PHILIPS joint venture, is desirous of calling for bids from interested contractors registered for the subject service.
2.0 Scope of Work
The Scope of this contract is for the provision of Security Risk Assessors. As part of this contract, the contractor is expected to carry out:
- Manages all security risks and threats in areas allotted (Swamp, Offshore & Land areas)
- Develop with Company security, Marine and Offshore emergency procedures to deal with identified threats.
- Implement and execute Marine and Offshore Security Plans, Policies and Procedures.
- Develop Tactical Security Plan and others as may be directed by the company’s Security Manager.
- Ensure all patrol vessels are optimally deployed and seaworthy.
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of security operations and measures
- Promptly and adequately attend to all queries and complaints within areas of responsibilities.
- Ensure approved post orders/work instructions for all locations.
- Ensure availability of resources required for successful operations.
- Timely and adequate resolution of emerging crisis.
- Ensure communication with Company through reports, observation and recommendations.
- Ensure proper staffing requirement is met for all beats.
- Ensure provision of necessary tools and resources required for security operations.
Communication / Reporting
- Prepare and submit weekly operational reports to the Risk Assessors Team Leader.
- Submit monthly Security, Administrative and Equipment status reports to the Company.
- Submit incidental and resolution report as the need arises to the Company.
- Liaise with Company security to assist the Company’s operations.
- Support Company in the management of security control room in all locations.
- Hold operational briefs to discuss operational issues.
3.0 Mandatory Requirements
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Contractors are required to be pre-qualified under Product Code 39905 – Security, Categories A, B, C & D in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are prequalified, and view the product/services category you are listed for, open www.nipexnq.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on continue joint qualification scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at 30,Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To access the JQS pre-qualification process, visit www.nipexnq.comto. Download the application form, make necessary payment and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Development requirement in NipeX system.
4.0 Nigerian Content
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding and willingness to comply with provisions of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content development (NOGICD) Act 2010. Consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in The Act.
The documentation for evaluation shall include, but not limited to the following:
- Demonstration that entity is a Nigerian registered company as defined in the NOGICD Act 2010 by providing details of Company ownership and share holding structure with clear certified true copies of bidders’ Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) forms C02 and CO7.
- Nigerian Content Plan that demonstrates the full utilization of Nigerian labour and services with detailed description of role, work scope and man-hours in order to achieve the minimum target as set out in the requirements of the NOGICD Act 2010. Where in-country capacity is inadequate, propose innovations to bridge the gap.
- Current and in-place organizational structure with detailed experience and skills of key management personnel with names. Provide evidence (personnel lists and positions with organizational chart to substantiated percentage of management that are Nigerian nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
- Where the bidding entity lacks capacity, genuine alliances with multinational companies for the purpose of technology transfer shall be encouraged. The alliance/joint venture shall be executed with binding Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) signed by chief executives of both entities stating clear work-share ratio among the parties and time frame for growth or transfer to be achieved.
- Evidence that engineering services shall be performed in Nigeria with a clear demonstration of local office address (not P. O. Box) with verifiable evidence of staffing levels; this will be supported by full description of Nigerian office to domicile engineering.
- Detail past/present commitment to staff training and development of Nigerian personnel.
- Furnish detailed training plan for the service.
- Specific to this project, provide evidence (personnel list) of percentage management that are Nigerian nationals and of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
- Provide evidence to show that a minimum of 50% of the equipment to be deployed for the work is owned by the Nigerian subsidiary if international or multinational company is working through the Nigerian subsidiary including equipment list.
- Bidder’s sourcing strategy/plan for this scope of service; and evidence of source of products, materials etc. with details of the applicants relationship with local suppliers and service providers e.g. in the management of logistics, personnel e.t.c.
- Evidence of the address and location where procurement and project management activities will be coordinated in Nigeria.
- Detailed specific programmes in place to transfer technology and skills to Nigerian businesses.
Note: Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW.”
Note: Only Nigerian Companies are qualified for this service.
- Bidders shall be requested to provide evidence to show their compliance with the above listed requirements at the ITT stage.
5.0 Closing Date
Only tenderers who are registered with the relevant NJQS product/service category, 39905-Security, Categories A, B, C & D as at 21st October, 2014 being the advert closing date, shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
6.0 Additional Information
This advertisement of tender opportunity shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its partners by virtue of such applicants having responded to this advert.
Please visit the Nipex Portal at www.nipex.com for this advert and other information.