Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Invitation to Bid
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), in Nigeria invites bids from relevant registered service providers for the printing of participants and training manuals.
The details of the Request for Quotation can be found on http://procurement-notices.undp.org/ with the heading: “UNDP/NGA/2015/002 – Printing of Manuals” All bids must be submitted in the format specified on the RFQ document and clearly marked:
“UNDP/NGA/2015/002 – Printing of Manuals”
All bids must be sealed and must be received at the UNDP address specified in the ITB documents downloaded on the website latest by 5:00 pm, 14th January, 2015.
Please note that this advert is not to be construed in any way as an offer to contract with your firm. Furthermore, UNDP reserves the right to reject part or all of the proposals.
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Invitation for Tender; Provision of Products/Services at Save the Children International in Nigeria
- Invitation to Bid; Supply of Medical/Hospital Equipment at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Expression of Interest (EOI); Invitation for Outdoor Advertising Services at Society for Family Health (SFH), Nigeria
- Request for Proposal at Family Health International (FHI 360)
- Request for Quotes (RFQ) at Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3)
- Invitation for Technical and Commercial Tenders: Supply of Oil Spill Response Equipment at Clean Nigeria Associates Limited/Gte (CNA)
- Expression of Interest for Project Evaluation at Save the Children International, Nigeria
- Request for Proposals (RFP) at TSHIP (Targeted States High Impact Projects)
- FINAL EXTENSION NOTICE; Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for the Construction of Teacher’s Housing Project