Outsourcing High Tech Laboratory, Ancillary Equipment Maintenance Service at Family Health International (FHI 360)
USAID FHI 360
From The American People
Outsourcing High Tech Laboratory Ancillary Equipment Maintenance Service
Family Health International (FHI 360) with funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) through the Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is supporting the government of Nigeria (GON) to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care and related services in various states within Nigeria. FHI 360 Nigeria Country Office is seeking to outsource the maintenance for High-Tech laboratory ancillary instruments in its supported facilities.
(B) Scope of Work
(1) Reduce the potential of any fraudulent activities in the auctioning process and ensure that all bidders present participate in the bidding process.
(2) The Auctioneer will process auction and reserve sale proceeds and submit all proceeds to FHI 360. All proceeds will be in bank drafts and addressed to FHI360.
(3) Auction company to design and develop auction / reserve sales processes, controls, and instructions for auction sale participants.
(4) After auction exercise is completed, the auction company will create and distribute receipts for all successful bidders.
(5) Auction Company shall label all vehicles for ease of identification by interested bidders, and vehicles will be sold “as is and where is basis”.
(6) Auction Company will provide a comprehensive report of the exercise.
(7) Auction Company shall assemble, activate and coordinate all resources including staging, staff, equipment, record system and accounting.
(8) Ensure that the auctioning process be carried out in a specified manner Auction company to provide detailed plan of this process, marketing plan strategy that assures results oriented performance and timeline of completion of the auction process.
(C) Submission of Proposal
(1) Complete proposal including professional fee and supporting document must be submitted in a sealed envelope on or before 12.00noon, Friday December 12th, 2014. Envelope should be labeled “Proposal for maintenance of High-Tech laboratory ancillary instruments” and addressed to
The Procurement Manager
Family Health International (FHI360),
Plot 1073 JS Tarka Street, Garki, Area 3
(2) Any proposal received by FHI 360 after the deadline for submission stated herein shall be rejected.
(3) No proposal shall be modified after the deadline for submission of proposals.
(4) Facsimile (fax), e-mail documents or postmarked documents will not be accepted.
(D) Selection Criteria
Please read this section carefully and be sure that all requested information is included in your submission. Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw inferences regarding missing or incomplete information. The submission of incomplete information could result in the rejection of proposals
The responding organization must:
(1) Have at least five (5) years’ experience in sales, maintenance and repair of High tech Ancillary Equipment for laboratory.
(2) Recommendation letter from a reputable and notable organization attesting to satisfactory performance in previous related maintenance of such.
(3) Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies or institutions of practice local and international.
(4) Provide list of reference with contact telephone number(s) and email(s).
(5) Submit detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, and telephone number(s). The profile will also contain copies of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission, including form CAC7 & CAC2.
(6) Submit Tax Clearance Certificate for 2011, 2012, and 2013.
(7) Provide credentials of key staff (technician, Laboratory technician and others)
Issuance of this solicitation in no way constitutes a commitment by FHI360 to award a contract.
FHI 360 reserves the right to vary any part of this solicitation at the time of award if it becomes necessary.
FHI 360 is Value added Tax (VAT) exempted, but charges Withholding Tax (WTH) in compliance with Nigerian Tax laws.
Bidders must submit requests for clarification and list of equipment concerning this solicitation in writing via email to email@example.com not later than 4:00pm on Monday December 8th, 2014.