Invitation to Bid for Cargo Superintendence at Pipelines and Products Marketing Company (PPMC) Limited, Abuja
PIPELINES AND PRODUCTS MARKETING COMPANY LIMITED
(A subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation) BLOCK C, NNPC Towers, Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Business District, RM.B 190, Abuja, FCT
Invitation to Bid for Cargo Superintendence
The Pipelines and Products Marketing Company Limited (PPMC) is the NNPC Subsidiary Company responsible for the Crude Oil deliveries to the Refineries, supply and distribution of petroleum products through a network of pipelines and storage depots as well as marine movement of petroleum products by vessels.
The Company intends to engage the services of qualified marine and cargo superintendents for the inspection of the quantity and quality of its crude oil and petroleum products cargoes both onshore and offshore.
Bids are hereby invited from suitably qualified cargo inspection Companies, to serve in the various locations as indicated in this advert,
|1||LAGOS/ MOSIMI||Offshore ship to ship(STS) transfers; SPM/NACJ discharges; inter-Depot transfers; all Depot reception and Truck loadings; LPG receptions and liftings,|
|2||WARRI||Crude Oil transfers from Forcados/Ughelli to WRPC, Rapeleto WRPC, Chevron Escravos to PPMC Escravos to WRPC; Export loading operations; Escravos (Crude Oil and Products) STS operations; Refinery to Jetty transfers; inter Depot transfers; all Depot reception and Truck loadings; LPG receptions and liftings.|
|3||PORT HARCOURT||Crude Oil transfer from Bonny to PHRC; Bonny STS (Crude Oil and Products) operations; Jetty discharges and loadings; inter- Depot transfers; all Depot reception and Truck loadings; LPG receptions and liftings.|
|4||KADUNA||Crude Oil transfer from Warri to Kaduna; inter-Depot transfers; all Depot reception and Truck loadings; LPG receptions and liftings.|
|5||GOMBE||Inter-Depot transfers; all Depot reception and Truck loadings; LPG receptions and liftings.|
|ANCILLARY SERVICES WHERE APPLICABLE||Bunker survey, stock monitoring, trucking supervision, voyage analysis report, sample retention, stock reconciliation and draft surveys|
- Bidder must demonstrate ability/competence to minimize NNPC/PPMC products loss to allowable 0.3% maximum.
- Detailed Company profile with CAC Certificate of Incorporation in Nigeria, etc, (Forms CAC2 and CAC7 must be attached).
- Evidence of Company’s presence in Nigeria; a duty certified MoU with a registered Nigerian Company to be attached where Company is not physically present in Nigeria.
- Evidence of ownership and control of a standard Laboratory and good/accessible office accommodation.
- Evidence of previous experience in Cargo Superintendence.
- Evidence of Company’s financial strength to conduct its operations without the need for financial mobilization.
- 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Evidence of current registration with ITF (where applicable).
- Evidence of current PENCOM registration (where applicable).
- Evidence of current registration with NSITF (where applicable).
- Evidence of compliance with Nigerian Content Development Act
- Audited Account for the past 3 years which must bear the stamp and seal of the Audit Firm,
- VAT Registration Certificate,
- Organizational structure and available workforce with CVs of key personnel,
- Company’s CASHES plans and QA/QC policy (where applicable),
- Evidence of similar projects executed for NNPC or other organizations in Nigeria, backed with verifiable letters of reference from a reputable bank.
- List and evidence of equipment and technical capability for the exercise.
- Confirm willingness to commence project execution on the basis of a Letter of Intent.
- Evidence of registration with DPR (where applicable).
- Any other relevant information on the Company.
Bid Documents shall be made available to interested cargo superintendents on payment of a non-refundable fee of N100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Naira) only to the Pipelines and Products Marketing Company Limited by certified bank draft. Companies that paid the Tender fee in the previous bid are exempted from this payment, but should tender receipt of payment and resubmit their bids,
Tender Bid guidelines .and Bid Reply Forms can be obtained within one week of this advert from the below office:
The Office of the Executive Director,
Commercial Pipelines and Products Marketing Company Ltd,
5th Floor, Block C,
Herbert Macaulay Way,
Central Business District,
Bidders are to submit separate bids, namely: Technical and Commercial Bids to the below address not later than 4.00 pm on Friday 17th October, 2014:
Management Tenders Committee,
Pipelines and Products Marketing Company Ltd,
MZ Floor, Block C,
Herbert Macaulay Way,
Central Business District,
Bid Envelops should be clearly marked as: “CARGO SUPERINTENDENCE -TECHNICAL BID” for Technical; and CARGO SUPERINTENDENCE -COMMERCIAL BID, for commercial bid.
Bidders and their agents should please note the following:
- PPMC would only consider and open commercial bids from companies whose Technical Bids meet Minimum Technical Requirement
- Bids submitted after the closing date will not be considered