Tender Opportunity: Provision of Helicopter Landing Officer Service to Support Field Operations at Chevron Nigeria Limited
Chevron Nigeria Limited
Operator of the NNPC/Chevron Joint Venture
Tender Opportunity: Provision of Helicopter Landing Officer Service to Support Field Operations
NipeX Tender No – 0300351
Chevron Nigeria Limited invites interested and prequalified companies for this tender opportunity for the Provision of Helicopter Landing Officer Services to support field operations.
Scope of Work:
Provision of Helicopter Landing Officers (HLO) for Company’s land, onshore/swamp, and offshore locations, Function shall include but not be limited to the following:
A) Daily inspection of helideck/helipad and related facilities and equipment.
B) Check helideck or helideck/helipad to make sure it is clear of loose articles, debris, people and extraneous equipment immediately prior to every helicopter arrival and departure.
C) To be on standby during helicopter take-off and landing to render emergency fire and rescue assistance.
D) Communicate with helicopter pilots on VHF radio at all times during flight operations.
E) Respond to flight request from all outbound passengers from platforms, rigs, heliports or aerodromes.
F) Transmit weather data to inbound helicopter based on his/her training.
G) Manifest all outbound passengers and cargo, freight that is being transported out of his/her location.
H) Provides safety briefing and procedural information to all passengers.
I) Provision of related/complementary services as advised by Company using service order.
Mandatory Tender Requirements:
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre-qualified in the Product Group 08.03 (Air Transport Services of Passengers and Freight) Category A, B, C and D in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category by the bid close date will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- Please note that interested bidders including their sub-contractor(s) shall be required to;
Meet all JQS mandatory requirements to be listed as” PREQUALIFIED” for a category in the JQS database.
Meet all Nigerian Content requirements stated in this advert in their responses to the Invitation to Technical Tender. Failure to meet Nigerian Content requirement is a “Fatal Flaw.”
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click Check My Supplier Status and then click Supplier Product Group.
- If you are not listed in this product/service category, and you are registered with DPR to do business for this category, please contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi drive, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate and complete the JQS prequalification process, access nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
Nigerian Content Requirements
Chevron Nigeria Limited is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in observance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
Pursuant to enactment of the NOGICD Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set in the schedule of the Act and any other target as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
Contractors shall comply with the provisions of the NOGICD Act and all applicable regulations. Bidders that do not meet the Nigerian Content criterion will not be allowed to participate in next Tender Stage.
The following are the Nigerian Content requirements bidders are expected to comply with in their technical bid submission:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or a Nigerian Registered Company in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of CAC Forms CAC 2 and CAC 7.
- Provide evidence of (1) the percentage of key management positions that are held by Nigerians, (2) the percentage of total work force that are Nigerians and (3) the overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with a detailed description of the role, work cope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content contact or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be performed by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well-equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
- Provide evidence of MOU with OGTAN registered trainer to conduct classroom module of training and on the job attachment.
- Provide human capacity building development plan including budget which must be minimum 10% of project man-hours or cost. Training will be targeted at developing capacity other than bidder’s personnel. Trainees will be nominated from a database maintained by NCDMB and the services of OGTAN registered trainers utilized to cover classroom modules.
- All Bidders for a project/contract/service with a completion period of 12 months or more are required to submit as part of the Nigerian Content requirement, a signed Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) between it and one of the research and development (R&D) Clusters established by the Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB). The MOA shall be relevant to the project and shall indicate how the Bidder intends to use the relevant R&D Clusters during project execution.
Only bidders who are registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.08.03 (Air
Transport Services of Passengers and Freight) Category A, B, C and D by 4:00pm, December 3, 2014 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical bid.
Please note the following;
- Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under this product/service category: 3.08.03 (Air Transport Services of Passengers and Freight).
- The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
- Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to meet the requirement of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) and/or Federal Ministry of Aviation.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of Chevron Nigeria Limited to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Chevron Nigeria Limited and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring prequalified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information.
Chevron Nigeria Limited, 2 Chevron Drive, Lekki Peninsula, P.M.B. 12825, Lagos.