Invitation for Pre-Qualification: Development of NNPC Proprietary Software for Seismic Data Processing Services at The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
Invitation for Pre-Qualification: Development of NNPC Proprietary Software for Seismic Data Processing Services
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), plans to develop her seismic data processing software to position her IDSL DP Center strategically, and therefore wishes to invite interested and reputable consultants with capability to deliver a complete suite of seismic data processing software to apply for pre-qualification for consideration to tender for collaboration with NNPC for the development of the proprietary software suite for seismic data processing.
1. Scope of Work
The work scope for the collaborative development of NNPC proprietary software suite for seismic data processing will include but not limited to:
- Collaborate with NNPC-IDSL to set up a consortium for the software development.
- Develop project charter for the proprietary software suite project.
- Conceptually outline the various phases that will form the complete project.
- Develop the description of each phase of the scope document summarizing the contents.
- Supervise all stages of the development, testing and commissioning of the designed software which should be compatible with standard operating systems.
2. Basic Specifications
The specifications of software suite to be developed are:
- Seismic data processing algorithms for both basic and optional sequences for land, marine and transitional zones.
- Imaging algorithms to handle time and depth processing.
- Velocity analysis and modeling packages.
- Data Quality Control Applications and utility packages.
- System and Application services including resources management and project security.
- Reservoir modeling and complete G and G packages.
- Data storage and management application.
- Detailed specifications of required packages will be made available to those who are pre-qualified.
3. Pre-Qualification Requirements
In order to be considered, interested companies, which must be Nigerian registered companies, should submit letters of intent accompanied with the following:
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation,
- Current Registration with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) with relevance to this service.
- Current Registration with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR).
- Documentation/Evidence of relevant and verifiable prior experience on similar service (including Client name, location, dates of work, value, etc).
- Company Organizational structure and profile.
- Professional resume of key personnel.
- Financial Details – Audited Account for last three years.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years.
- Details of Company’s Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Policies, especially, as it relates to this required Service.
- Details of Company’s QA/QC Policies, especially, as it relates to this required Service.
- Evidence of ownership or existing relationship with a Seismic Data Processing Center.
- Evidence of previous involvement in the development of seismic processing software applications.
- Demonstrate evidence of a robust Research and Development support for seismic data processing applications.
- 4. Nigerian Content
Prospective tenderers are required to demonstrate ability to comply with the Nigerian Contents directive. Only contractors who submit plans and target dates to meet increased participation of Nigerian companies in the delivery of some goods and services shall be invited to submit technical and commercial competitive bids for the contract. In addition, prospective tenderers will be required to submit learning and skills development plans for their Nigerian Staff.
- 5. Method of Submission
The responses should be sent in duplicate hard copies and on electronic media (CDROM) in sealed envelopes clearly marked “Pre-Qualification for the development of Proprietary Seismic Data Processing Software Suite”
Responses to this invitation must reach the address below not later than 31st December, 2013:
Management Tenders1 Committee,
Integrated Data Services Limited,
36, Ogba Road, Oko,
Benin City, Edo State,
Please note that this is not an invitation to tender. Full tendering information and instructions shall be sent only to companies that have been pre-qualified, screened and found suitable to provide the service. There is no commitment or obligation, implied or otherwise for IDSL to issue a tender or enter into a contract. Participation in the pre-qualification exercise does not construe or imply any commitment to any party or entitle any party to any indemnity or any form of payment from NNPC.
Management of IDSL