Invitation for Tender: General Maintenance Repairs of Some Federal Roads Nationwide at Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA)
Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA)
Plot163, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II- Abuja
Invitation for Tender
General Maintenance Repairs of Some Federal Roads Nationwide
In pursuance of the extant guidelines of the Public Procurement Act 2007/ the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) in furtherance to her statutory
Mandate is desirous of carrying outgeneral and Special Maintenance. To this effect, suitably qualified Contractors are invited to tender for General Maintenance Repairs of Some Federal Roads Nationwide .
Scope of Works
The Scope of works includes, but not limited to:
Site clearance, desilting of existing drains and culverts, construction of new drains and culverts, scarification of failed sections, earth works on completely failed areas, general bridge maintenance, protective works, kerbs, laterite/cement stabilized sub base, crusheds tone base course, asphaltic concrete binder and wearing courses, surface dressing, side drains, road markings and other road furniture.
List of Projects:
|Lot No||Project||State||Contract No|
|1||Special maintenance/Rehabilitation repairs of Kabba – Egbe – Omuaran – Ilorin road||Kwara||GM14-19|
|2||Special maintenance/Rehabilitation Repairs of Keffi – Kaduna – Jos Road.||Plateau||GM14-20|
|3||Rehabilitation of 3km road in malumfashi Town||Katsina||GM14-21|
|4||Maintenance/Rehabilitation Ofumudim – Oka Road, Ikedurulga||Imo||GM14-22|
|5||Rehabilitation ofubibia Road, Itumbuzo, Bende Fed. Constituency||Abia||GM14-23|
|6||Maintenance of Kwoi-Chigwa Road||Kaduna||GM14-24|
|7||Special Repairs and Rehabilitation of Ikomto Bate-Riko and obudu Road||Cross River||GM14-25|
|8||Rehabilitation of Amanaogu Road ( 1Km) Osu LGA||Imo||GM14-26|
|9||Rehabilitation of Kausani – Yandoji Road, Wudillga||Kano||GM14-27|
|10||Maintenance of Atu – Ogbaku Road Spur Enugu Port Harcourt Expressway||Enugu||GM14-28|
|11||Maintenance/Rehabilitation of Metu – Road – St. Petersp Msstop Atnnobi Road in umuanuka Otolo – Nnewi. Anambra states puronitsha Owerri Expressway||Anambra||GM14-29|
|12||Maintenance/ Rehabilitation Of Enugu North/South Federal Constituency||Enugu||GM14-30|
|13||Maintenance Of Danmarke – Ruwandoruwa –Gwaramroad||Zamfara||GM14-31|
|14||Maintenance/Rehabilitation of Akpasha -Amodi – Obuofia Road Spur Enugu Port Harcourt Expressway||Enugu||GM14-32|
|15||Maintenance /Rehabilitation of Amugouno -Ihunekwuagu road spur Enugu PortHarcourt Expressway||Enugu||GM14-33|
|16||Maintenance of Igboukwu – Aguluzigbo – Umuonaagulu road, Spurtonnewi Ekwulobia – Umunze – Ibinta Federal Road||Anambra||GM14-34|
|17||Maintenance/Rehabilitation of umuopra -Nguru – Umuhu – Mbutu – Uvuru Road Aboh Mbaise||Imo||GM14-35|
|18||Maintenance of Ojiriver – Achimmaku -Awguroad, Spur Enugu Port Harcourt Expressway||Enugu||GM14-36|
|19||Completion of Galambito Kondi Road, Jigawa State||Jigawa||GM14-37|
|20||Construction of Afor – Lolo – Afor – Eziama, Ikeduru Road||Imo||GM14-38|
|21||Maintenance of Amechiuno Road||Enugu||GM14-39|
|22||Special Maintenance/Rehabilitation Repairs of Bauchi- Gombe Road.||Gombe||GM14-40|
|23||Maintenance of Barmo – Kahutu – Dabai Road||Katsina||GM14-41|
Conditions to Tender
- Colour copy of evidence of registration with CAC as a contractor.
- Colour copy of Tax Clearance certificate for the last 3 years which expires on 31st December 2014.
- Colour copy of PENCOM remittance certificate for the last 3years which expires on 31st December 2014.
- Colour copy of ITF (Industrial Training Fund) compliance certificate which expires on 31st December 2014.
- A sworn affidavit indicating that all document submitted are genuine and verifiable.
- A sworn affidavit that none of the directors nor the Company itself has been convicted of any criminal offence in any country including financial impropriety.
- A Bid Security of 2% with a validity period of 180days clearly attached to front of submitted bid document.
- Equipment and technology capacity
- Verifiable list of previous similar works successfully carried out with in the last three years with names of client evidence of award and job completion.
- Company profile including among others, organizational structure and key professional staff with their names, and telephone numbers, at least one of which must be a COREN registered Engineer with 2014 Practicing License.
- Audited annual financial report of the company for the last three years (2011-2013)
- Evidence of financial strength, credit worthiness to the tune of not less than N15m/bank reference in addition to evidence of a turnover of at least N50m in the last three years.
- The offer must be properly signed.
- All schedules provided in bid documents must be completed.
- All bids must be submitted in English language.
- Documentary evidence that the bidder accepts the General and Special Conditions of Contract as indicated in all the forms provided in the bid document.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested Bidders are to make payment of a non refundable sum of Twenty Five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) only in bank draft per bid in favour of Federal Roads Maintenance Agency payable in Abuja and which must have been converted to a receipt at Revenue Office, Accounts Department, Ground Floor of the FERMA Headquarters.
Bidders are to collect Bidding documents after showing original and Photostat copies of payment receipt between the hours of 10.00am and 3.00pm, Mondays to Fridays on or before 12noon, on Tuesday, November 18, 2014 from:
The Assistant General Manager (Procurement)
Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA)
Headquarters Annex Abuja;
No. 7 EIdoret Close, Off Aminu Kano Crescent.
Ground Floor, Room GF003
Submission/Opening Of Tender Documents:
Interested firms are to submit their bids per Lot in one envelope, sealed and clearly marked in the top left hand corner “Confidential” and top right hand corner “Tender for …….. (indicate Lot No./ Project Description/Contract No.)………” clearly marked “Original” at the bottom right hand corner and
The Managing Director,
Federal Roads Maintenance Agency,
Plot 163, Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja.
Attention: General Manager (Procurement)
And hand delivered not later than 12noon of Tuesday, November 18, 2014 to the Office of the Assistant General Manager (Procurement), FERMA Headquarters Annex Abuja, No. 7 Eldoret Close, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II-Abuja. Ground Floor, Room GF003 (include copy clearly marked “Copy” at the bottom right hand corner).
All Bids will be publicly opened immediately after the close of bid submission at the Rock view Royale Hotel, Ade tokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
The Representatives of Companies that submitted bids, Representatives of Professional Bodies and the Civil Societies are invited to witness the opening.
Please Note That:
- The Construction works may not attract advance payment.
- Construction works attract a minimum guarantee period of six (6) months.
- Contractors who have worked for the Agency and have history of abandonment, termination and/or lack capacity need not apply.
- Only correctly addressed bids will be received.
- The Agency will not enter into unnecessary correspondence with any Contractor except when deemed fit and in the interest of the bid.
- All costs incurred by any Company in respect of this advertisement are at her own expense and the Agency shall not entertain any claim what soever in this regard.
- The Agency reserves the right to verify any claim made by any of the Bidders.
- Late submissions will be rejected.
Non Adherence to any of the instructions above attracts Automatic Disqualification.